Medal Meet tomorrow -- details, and go Ducks!
Thank you - all volunteer spots are all filled & listed below! Details for tomorrow's meet...
- For meets like this with a visiting team, all Ducks set up camp and stay on the pavilion side of the pool to give the other team space. Davidsonville will be camping out in the area right by the pool entrance.
- We are starting at our "normal" dual meet time, which is an hour earlier than we've gotten used to this summer. Schedule:
- 0700 Ulmstead Swimmers Warm up
- 0700 Concession/Grillers Check in
- 0730 Davidsonville Swimmers Warm up
- 0715 General Volunteer check in (picnic table by starter tent)
- 0730 Officials Meeting (starter tent)
- 0745 Timers Meeting (starter tent)
- 0800 Meet starts
Job Name Stroke & Turn #1 William Reed Stroke & Turn #2 Pam Pruitt Head Timer Oslislo Timer #1 Britton Timer #2 Hardgrave Timer #3 White Timer #4 Klein Timer #5 Berger Timer #6 Agresti Timer #7 Hopp Timer #8 Robison Timer/Lane Org Relief Worker Seybert Lane Organizer #1 (Clerk of course) Claire Donohue Lane Organizer #2 Jen Gassen Kid Finder Margareta Chughtai Kid Finder Tanya Schwartz Runner Jaime John IT Assistants Hannah Goldstein, Dave Thompson
Starter Jerilyn Dietch Concessions
Julie Brick, Andrew Miller, Kelly Gargagliano, Michael Manicchi, Ken Moore
Grillers Vin Hardick, Michael Salemi Set up Brad Mollet, Ryan Blades Take Down Adam Bosma, Jake Womble